The Philosophy Department annually recognizes graduate students who have stood out. This year's recipients have just been announced.
Congratulations to all!
- Fink Prize for Outstanding Graduate Student
- Sameer Bajaj
- Riesen Prize for Outstanding Graduate Paper (co-winners)
- Yael Loewenstein for "Morgenbesser's Coin"
- Greg Robson for "Punishment: A Costly Signal?"
- Riesen Prize for Outstanding Undergraduate
- Aleksandra Petkovic
Please visit the Philosophy Department for more information on these awards and past recipients.