The curriculum for this course is an evolving collaboration between individual high school teachers and University faculty. The course textbook comes with additional definitions, videos, podcasts, and articles in it's online resource library.
For Parents and Students
Students enrolled in this course will be able to apply to the University of Arizona and receive 3 academic credits upon successful course completion as determined by instructor.
The Center for the Philosophy of Freedom at the University of Arizona offers a Law & Economics concentration in the James E. Rogers College of Law Master of Legal Studies degree.
Commercial Society & Economic Education Webinar
Authors of Commercial Society, David Schmidtz and Cathleen Johnson, joined Istituto Bruno Leoni and their partners to discuss the current state of economic education. Watch the full webinar.
- Rosamaria Bitetti (Istituto Bruno Leoni and LUISS Guido Carli)
- Stefano Adamo (University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Pierre Garello (IES Europe and Aix-Marseille University)
- Cate Johnson (West Virginia University)
- Alberto Mingardi (Istituto Bruno Leoni)
- Christian Nasulea (IES Europe and University of Bucharest)
- Dave Schmidtz (University of Arizona Center for the Philosophy of Freedom)